Upcoming Media & Wine Tasting Events:
• ANNOUNCEMENT— November 20, 2013: E-books "Soft" Launch. Listen to last month's LIVE IN-STUDIO interview as Cork Dork host Adam Montiel from THE KRUSH 92.5 FM, San Luis Obispo, California, gets Tom Silberkleit to spill the beans about his groundbreaking new interactive e-books for iPad, Kindle, Android and more! CLICK TO LISTEN.
• NEWS FLASH — November 18, 2013: Thank you wine travelers for making our California Central Coast book the "#1 Best Seller in Santa Barbara California Travel Books" on AMAZON.COM today...
• PLANNING AHEAD—April 5-6, 2014: 17th Annual Rhone Rangers San Francisco Weekend Celebration of American Rhones - "California Wine Travel Insider" Tom Silberkleit gives all this event a big "thumbs up".
• Sept. 4, 2013: KSRO 1350. "Wine Wednesday" was broadcast LIVE from 5-6 p.m. Studio guests: "California Wine Travel Insider" Tom Silberkleit and Steve Brutocao of Brutocao Cellars from Mendocino County. We also tasted a lovely 2010 Dutcher Crossing Reserve Cabernet from California's Dry Creek Valley. Short Podcast available: CLICK HERE.
• Aug. 21, 2013: Sonoma Wine Report: http://crntalk.com/whatscookinonwinesonoma Click HERE* - (*You'll have to scroll down to click on the Aug. 21 Podcast). About half way though the program "California Wine Travel Insider" Tom Silberkleit pours 3 exceptional wines: Heitz Cellar Martha's Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet; Anaba Wines Gap's Crown Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir; Balo Vineyards Anderson Valley Pinot Noir. Broadcast from Santa Rosa, CA • USA