The California Directory of Fine Wineries
Northern Region Edition | MSRP $19.95
Napa · Sonoma · Mendocino
Buy hardcover and/or digital editions:
Journey through the tasting rooms of a tri-county vineyard paradise… With The California Directory of Fine Wineries as your guide, you’ll wander through world-famous Napa, home of the state’s most recognized cellar landmarks. You’ll meander scenic back roads on the way to Sonoma’s premier wineries. You’ll travel to rustic Mendocino, where the winemakers themselves will pour you a glass of their specialty. This fully updated, fifth edition of The California Directory of Fine Wineries is an essential guide to both glamorous estates and intimate, family-owned vineyards.
Click below to see sample pages from this edition
- Profiles by travel writers K. Reka Badger and Marty Olmstead of 68 Northern California wineries—their striking architecture, behind-the-scenes tours, and bountiful gardens.
- Descriptions of the wineries’ distinctive features, from 100-year-old wine caves and museum-quality art exhibitions to bocce ball courts and tastings of local olive oils and other gourmet foods.
- More than 200 color images by renowned photographer Robert Holmes.
- Sidebars listing directions, vineyard tours, wine tastings, special culinary events, and nearby attractions.
- Full-page maps showing the 68 profiled destinations, plus more than 100 additional wineries in the three counties.